Thursday, May 22, 2008

I BELIEVE.

I believe...

That sometimes it isn't enough to be forgiven by others, sometimes you need to forgive yourself.

That credentials on the wall do not make you a decent human being.

That no matter how good a friend, they're going to hurt you at least once so forgive them even when you fee like you can't.

That we are responsible for what we do no matter how we feel.

That my best friend and I can do anything and nothing and still have a good time.

That maturity has to do w/ the experiences in life you've been through, not the number of birthdays you've had.

That two people can look at the same thing and see something totally different.

That people you care about in life are taken from you too soon.

That true friendship continues to grow...even through long distance.

That you should always leave loved one w/ loving words...it may be the last time you see them.

I believe. :)

xoxo to you all.

Real blog coming soon. When I don't feel so sleep deprived and feeling starts coming back to the soles of my feet. :)

More later.


No comments: