Has it really been more then a month since I've blogged? Jeez. I know, I know...u guys are all thinking where are the scrapbook pages. I'm living out of my uncles house so it's a lot harder whippin' those babies out without getting into peoples ways. I know...sad.
Anyway, not much to say. Saw cute boy at work today. & yesterday. I never told u about him, huh? I rarely see him around but when I do it makes my day :) What's that? U say u think maybe kinda sorta I have a crush on Mr. Handsome. (That's right Deebee, I stole the name from u...it just goes w/ him, ya know he he) He's a cutie...bad news...he might be older then me. Is that bad?
Anyways. So yeah. Um. No much to say. Spending my 4th of July in Long Island w/ friends. Gonna have a nice lil cook out and do a whole lot of wedding planning w/ my awesome friend Jackie. She's getting married in August. So excited for her. Can't wait!
& I leave u w/ this hilarious video of my cousin for whatever reason beating up my purse out of nowhere. My fav. part is when he does that Karate/Michael Jackson lookin' dance move and at the end when he said "Imma man!" lol. Watch it. :)
Sorry it's all lop-sided and what not but watch it, it's funny! xoxo. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
you are back!
finally girl !
man I missed you :)
haha ! Yes there are several handsome guys out there and it does sound like you have a crush on this fella ;)
no saying anything though LOL! I'm glad at least he makes your day . So no mojo ?! What's that all about? Seriously! Am I gonna have to come over there? Hehee
I hope you find it soon. I miss seeing your layouts.
have fun planning the wedding!
hugs
d
Post a Comment