Friday, August 8, 2008

I shall start w/ some pictures...







These are some pics from this past weekend. We went to a bar in Manhattan to see my cousins band, Eileen's Cure, perform on stage. As always, we had lots of fun.

Onto other things, I know I've been M.I.A. lately but I feel like every time I blog I'm missing somethin'. Like new scrapbook pages! So therefore, it makes me not want to write anything. Well, good news is, I'm definitely gettin' my scrap on tonight. & I have a couple other things I've worked on that I have not posted yet so keep on the look out for those.

There's so much that's been goin' on lately that I don't even know where to start. That being said, I'm just goin' to go about things randomly w/ lots of pics. I mean that's the least I can do since I've failed u guys as a scrapbooker.

Speakin' of failing, I completely suck at this 365 project. I've been tryin' to be like the cool kids and take pics everyday for a year but it just hasn't been workin' out for me. I've taken lots of selfies lately though, just not everyday b/c I apprently can't keep up w/ anythin'! Sheesh!


Check out my new purse. 20 bucks. I love Marshalls. Nothing like name brand name stuff for cheap. & gotta love my Roxy dress.

My great-grandmother. She'll be 101 years old this October and we just found out she's had two minor strokes. Keep her in your prayers, as well as my family and I. I personally never had to deal w/ close death in the family so I'm not so sure I'm prepared to lose her. I'm trying to count my blessings and be thankful that she has lived a full life. I love her.

This little boy makes my heart smile. The other day we're at the beach and he tells me: "Iska, (his nickname for me) look at this beautiful sea shell. It's so beautiful. I'll give it to you because it's beautiful like you!" Kids have the ability to make u feel so special.


& the above are a few pictures of my cousin Sophia that were taken my yours truely. I'm actually really proud of myself. I love how they came out.


Before I leave, here's a little somethin' somethin' I picked up from Amy Lapi's blog.

If you post your name in the comment section, I will do the following:


1. I'll respond with something random about you.
2. I'll tell you which song or movie you remind me of.
3. I'll pick a kind of beverage or goodie to share with you.
4. I'll say something that only makes sense to you and me.
5. I'll tell you my first memory of you.
6. I'll tell you what famous person you remind me of.
7. I'll ask you something I've always wondered about you.
8. If you play, you MUST post this on your blog

1 comment:

Scrapping My 2 Precious Gems said...

I will definitely say a quick prayer for your grandma. 101! WOW that is wonderful!!!!!

I've been wondering how you were. glad to hear all is well. LOVE the new bag! I am such a punk when it comes to Marshalls. I guess it has to do with the fact that I always have a child with me so it doesn't leave me time to really look for the good deals. I suppose once school starts I can give it a try.

The game sounds really cute!